1. Do courses from PES qualify for credit in my state?
2. What are the continuing education requirements for my state and designation?
3. What format are the courses presented in?
4. How do I create a new user account for mypescpe.com?
5. How do I use mypescpe.com to complete my courses?
6. How long do I have to complete my exam and how does the exam process work?
7. Can I save my answers in the middle of an exam and return to it later?
8. What happens if I don’t pass a final exam on my first try?
9. Can I view the questions I missed on an exam?
10. What are the shipping and handling options when ordering hardcopy courses?
11. How do Multi-Hour Discounts work?
12. What is PES’s return policy?
13. What are PES’s administrative policies?
14. What is PES’s privacy and security policy?
15. What is PES’s terms and conditions?
Yes, PES is a NASBA approved continuing education provider and our courses are accepted in all 50 states as well as the District of Columbia. More specific accreditation information and continuing education provider ID numbers are listed on our Accreditation Information page.
To view specific CPE requirements, visit our CPE Requirements page and select your state or designation.
PES offers self-study courses in two different formats to provide the utmost quality, choice and convenience for all of your CPE needs. Options include traditional HARDCOPY study materials and exams and DOWNLOADABLE PDF study materials and exams. Visit our Shop for CPE page to browse our CPE courses.
Set up your own user account to begin purchasing courses, accessing PDF study materials and taking exams. User accounts cannot be shared. The account is unique to you! Visit the Create New User Account page and following the instructions to create your user account.
Visit the How To Use mypescpe.com page for detailed information about how to navigate the website and complete courses.
You have ONE YEAR from the date of purchase to complete your CPE exam. Exams are open-book style and made up of True or False and Multiple Choice questions with 70% correct required for passing. Online and fax grading is FREE of charge.
Yes! The server saves EVERY answer you select. So feel free to answer just one question or many! Your answers will be stored until you answer the complete exam and submit for instant grading and certification.
You are allowed to take the exam up to three times to achieve a passing score. After that you will need to contact Customer Service to resolve.
Incorrect answers can only be shared on passed exams. NASBA regulations permit us to share only the percentage of correct answers on failed exams. Once you PASS your exam, you will be able to print your graded exam with the CORRECT / INCORRECT values indicated. The link to print the exam will be active for two weeks after you submit. If you need a copy of your graded exam after the two weeks, please contact PES Customer Service and they can provide you a PDF of that information.
PES offers a variety of different shipping options to meet your specific needs. Visit our Shipping and Handling Options page for details.
Receive 5% OFF whenever you buy 40-59 hours in a single purchase
Receive 10% OFF for 60-79 hours in a single purchase
Receive 15% OFF for 80-119 hours in a single purchase
Receive 20% OFF for 120+ hours in a single purchase
We are so confident in our CPE products, we offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee. We will refund your money for courses purchased within 45 days with no questions asked. Just call Customer Service.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint resolution and refunds, please contact Customer Service Monday to Friday 5:30am to 5pm, Saturday 8am to 4pm PT at 1-800-990-2731.
Visit our Terms and Conditions page for details.